Global Medical Product Development, LLC is an engineering and business consulting company focused on early medical product development by using experienced R&D managers and our networks of consultants according to the novel business concept of "growing by meeting the need" to reduce costs during the trasition through "the valley of death" stage of product development. Our main customers are clinicians and other medical professionals who are interested in developing their new ideas into medical products.
Our unique dual business approach allows inventors to choose one of the following options:
- the option of maximizing their time investment by hiring our consultants at each phase of the development process, or
- our novel approach which allows inventors to maximize their financial investment by joining our innovator network and offering their own expertise in exchange for the other consultant’s services.
Our main consulting team consists of:
- a Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineer and medical product R&D manager with over 15 years of biomedical enegineering research experience and three year experience as a product specialist at the Medical Product Division of W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc, in designing stent grafts and thrombo-resistant vascular grafts as well as management of commercialized medical products.
- a Ph.D. in Biomechanics and mechanical/biomedical engineer with over 10 year of experience in prototype design of medical robotics and minimally invasive devices.
- A Ph.D. in Medicine and medical doctor with over 15 year of clinical experience in minimally invasive device use for diagnosis and treatment.
- A J.D. in patent and business development law with over 10 years of experience in the medical and non-medical patent law.
In addition to the main team, we can employ additional expertise as needed to each stage in the development process.
From small tasks such as literature and patent searches to complex prototype design, business plan development and sponsorship applications,Global MPD, LLC is dedicated to help you turn your ideas into medical products.